Large instrument enclosures
Our EURO CASE is smart, tough and very easy to assemble. The case shells, side and snap-in panels all have a strong clip together mechanism which does not require screws.
- plastic enclosures for desktop or portable electronic instruments
- plenty of space for operating elements and interfaces
- two standard widths: 42 TE & 63 TE
- four heights: 1 HE, 2 HE, 3 HE, 6 HE; side panels in three sizes (0.5 HE, 1 HE and 2 HE)
- additional side panels can be configured to allow for larger case heights i.e. for several assemblies to be stacked together in one unit
- injection-moulded reinforcing ribs ensure that these conveniently light cases have a high degree of torsional resistance and rigidity
- ergonomic operation when using the tilt feet, or the robust carry handle bar which is also designed for portable use.
- problems in cooling can be addressed by the snap-in panels with integrated ventilation slots
- robust clip-together assembly
- minimum amount of assembly required thanks to the special OKW snap-lock mechanism
- aluminium front panels ordered separately, simply slide-in
- customize the EURO CASE to your own corporate design, e.g. by selecting the side panels and snap-in panels in your company's colours
- protection class IP 40
- internal screw pillars for PCBs etc.
- four non-slip case feet included