Universal IP 66 plastic enclosures
Both case shells of the ROBUST-BOX are equipped with pre-moulded threads. As a result, users can decide whether the flat or the high part of the case is used as the bottom part.
- versatile, sealed enclosures in eleven basic dimensions, different heights and two standard materials
- ABS (UL 94 HB), approved as a terminal mounting case
- PC (UL 94 HB), a solid and robust case, with high heat resistance for use in adverse environments
- usable as a handheld, desktop or wall mount enclosure, and also as a DIN rail enclosure (with accessory DIN rail clips)
- easy-assembly; the case shells can be used as either the top or the base section
- both parts with recessed operating area for protecting membrane keypads or product labels
- the cover fixings are outside of the sealed area; the fixing screws are rust proof and captured in the top part
- hidden screw shafts for wall mounting or external wall mounting brackets
- coloured cover strips for coding (as an alternative to the standard version in light grey)
- internal fastening pillars for PCBs and components
- extensive range of accessories: case feet, hinge, fastening elements to DIN rails, PCB support for mounting pre-assembled PCB units etc.